The terms ‘you’ or ‘user’ refers to the person who has legally agreed to use the platform whether registered or not and the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refer to the platform (agriculturelearning).
Accepting the terms is mandatory to proceed with using the services of the platform. The agreement governs your use of the website’s service superseding any other prior agreements between agriculturelearning and the user. These rights and agreements can be assigned to a successor either by sale or merger and they shall be binding upon parties and their respective representatives, heirs and administrators except as otherwise provided herein.
We (agriculturelearning) reserve the right to update, change, modify, add or remove any of the terms and conditions or notices of the agreement without any prior notice to the users. It is the responsibility of the visitors or members to review periodically the updated version of the Agreement to signify their acceptance of the changed terms. As long as the members or visitors comply with our terms and conditions we do grant them personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited privilege to use our platform and its services.
- Do not use our Services to engage in illegal activities or to promote activities that are dangerous and illegal, such as the sale of illegal drugs or human trafficking. We may also remove content that violates applicable local laws. To report content that you believe should be removed, reach us by filling out this form
- Do not use our Services for phishing scams
- We don’t permit hate speech
- Do not engage in harassing, bullying, or threatening behavior, and do not incite others to engage in these activities. Anyone using our Services to single someone out for malicious abuse, to threaten someone with serious harm, to sexualize a person in an unwanted way, or to harass in other ways may have the offending content removed or be permanently banned from using the Services. In emergency situations, we may escalate imminent threats of serious harm to law enforcement.
- Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords, without their permission. Do not post or distribute images or videos of minors without the necessary consent from their legal representatives.
- Do not upload or share content that exploits or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse imagery (even cartoon images) and all content that presents children in a sexual manner. We will remove such content and take appropriate action, which may include disabling accounts and reporting to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and law enforcement.
- Do not spam, including by sending unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitation.
- Do not distribute sexually explicit or pornographic material. Do not drive traffic to commercial pornography sites.
- We do not allow content that facilitates the sale of regulated products and services, including alcohol, gambling, pharmaceuticals and unapproved supplements, tobacco, fireworks, weapons, or health/medical devices.
- Do not use our services with the intent to deceive, mislead or confuse users by either impersonating any person or organizations you do not represent, or concealing your ownership or primary purpose. This includes directing content about politics, social issues, or matters of public concern to users in a country other than your own, if you misrepresent or intentionally conceal your country of origin or other material details about yourself.
- Do not create or use multiple accounts to evade our policies or bypass blocks.
Introduction and scope of service
agriculturelearning is a business service provider which promotes information and exchanges it among users. This platform enables its users to connect with one another or with businesses in their city. It also helps users find service providers or book services. It should be understood that the local business listings, classified ads, property ads and other service elements used for fulfillment are posted by our members and not by us on the platform.
Accessing and transmitting the content
- No downloading is allowed without authority.
- No modification or printing of the content from the platform is allowed else it would be treated as hacking.
- Content from our platform should not be manipulated and made available for public access by any means without a prior written permission from us.
- URLs could be forwarded to third parties for private, non-commercial use such that they do not violate fair use guidelines.
- Any person trying to use the website for commercial or business purposes shall be accounted as offence and we reserve the right to take appropriate action or claim damages against such person or entity.
- Excerpts from the content of our platform can be posted on publicly accessible forums only if they follow the standard fair use guidelines with a proper citation alongside to indicate the original source of the content.
Visitors have to use this platform at their own risk. The platform is permissible by law and disclaims all warranties including but not limited to warranty of merchandise and non-infringement. The user should understand that by using our service they acknowledge that any warranty provided in association with products or services on this platform is solely by the advertiser, owner or manufacturer and not by us (agriculturelearning).
We also do not guarantee that our platform:
- Will meet the user requirements
- Be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error free
- Products and services meet the user expectations
- Software errors would be corrected within reasonable time
Limitation of liability
We under no circumstances are to be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other damages occurring from:
- Inability to use our services or content
- Transactions entered into through this platform for procurement of goods
- Unauthorized access to data
- Conduct of any third party of the service
- Any other damage which was possibly advised
The liability (maximum) of our website could possibly be refund of money collected for a specific service under which the liability arises.
We (agriculturelearning) reserve the right to discontinue either completely or partially any part of this platform service or program with or without a prior notice.
Users using our platform acknowledge that they have read the Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. It is important that the users understand that we may at any time request member referrals on terms that are different from those contained in this Agreement. The decision to participate on this platform is an independent decision of the user’s desirability and is not due to representation, guarantee or other reasons apart from those set forth in this Agreement.